Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sprucin' It Up...

The nice weather gave me a bug to start sprucing up the house last week.  I need to get a lot of things picked up and in order anyways, and after my trip to the antique store I was "inspired" to green things up around here in the hopes that spring is on the way. 

I showed you my new floral displays for the kitchen and decided to use shamrock plants for them...


I pulled out some of my vintage green bottles and added my new pieces to create a vingette on my dining room console table...


I put together a mish mosh of Mason jars, my vintage hand painted green spools (another project of mine) and some low, round vases on my dining room table; I used a wooden runner I had and added a strip of burlap down the center...


Although quite risky with Bentley around, I spruced up my coffee table...


Last, I added some green moss balls from Michael's to the apothecary jars on the console behind my couch, as well as some white candles tied in jute...(this pic is really bright)...


A little more picking up in the office & mudroom, then I'll make my way upstairs where I have a few small things to do and the house should be ready for spring!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment