Monday, March 19, 2012

ROOM REVEAL: Mudroom

Our house used to be a multi-family so we have two open front porches, one on top of the other, and two back closed in "mudroom" areas.  When we moved in the first floor mudroom had purple carpeting, all of the original woodwork/beadboarding but it was dark wood color, this hideous stained yellow wallpaper that was peeling off in places, and it desperately needed new windows.  I don't have my hard drive right now or I'd see if I have a before pic for you.  The space directly above it is completely unfinished but would make a nice bathroom someday.  Anywho...here is the mudroom as we've re-done it...


Also, since I am so welcoming I have some nice sentiments for my guests that arrive through the back door...


If you noticed I have some letterpress "Welcome" letters and some old vintage keys that I scored at a barn sale.  And I love my white Homegoods Foo Dogs, as well as my Ikea dog bum/tail hook for Hurley's leash.  Hope ya like it ~ but even if you don't, too badddddddddddd!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment