Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dreamy Cape Homes...

When we were in the Cape a few weekends ago we took a drive through the private island near DeDe & Dup's.  In season there is always a security guard so you can't get in.  Thought I'd share some of these amazing Cape Cod properties...














The architecture on some of these places is unreal.  When I was little my family used to spend time in the summer in Mashpee and one of their favorite things to do was for all of us to pile in the car and we would drive around and look at properties.  At the time I was 6, 7, 8+ so as you can imagine I was miserableeeeee sitting in the car for hours with my parents, my Uncle and Gram looking at Cape homes.  Now I have the bug ~ I love doing it and wish I could go back to those days!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment