Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cape Weekend & Irish Dinner

We spent last weekend in the Cape with friends, then headed home for our annual Irish dinner with my family.  DeDe and Dup babysat for us so we had a whole day out baby free and had some nice adult time...even though we act like kids.  Nic & I got mani/pedis then we headed to the bar to meet the boys, where they were already a few drinks deep by noon.  We had lunch at a restaurant on the water in Falmouth Heights and everyone except me enjoyed some drinks.  Then we headed bowling where the hub and I crushed the competition...hehe, sorry Nic & Lance.  With this big belly its the best I've ever bowled!!!  We headed home to see the munchkin for a bit and after he went to bed went out to dinner, then to a bar to see an old friend's band play.  When we got home everyone wanted to play the blood sugar game, since I now have the tools necessary for such a fun game.  We learned quickly that my hubby is NOT a bleeder after pricking his fingers several times, both ears, and his arm veins - FINALLY after about 20 pricks or more, no exaggeration, I got enough blood from his ear and he won the game with the lowest blood sugar after a long day of drinking.  Good times.

On Sunday we tried for a walk on the beach but it was seriously windy, so Bentley just hung in the car and chilled while we drove around...


We headed home early afternoon for Irish dinner, which my little man thoroughly enjoyed.  His fav was the boiled carrots. 


 He and Grampy played with stickers...



To burn off some steam after dinner Daddy took him out to the golf course...


We had a nice weekend before a LONG week last week and into this past weekend.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment