Saturday, July 21, 2012

Birthday Party Decor

I went for a vintage car theme for this year's party since Bentley is OBSESSED with cars.  The sign, little vintage car props in the flower arrangements, hat, banner, and cake topper came from Mary Had a Little Party on Etsy.  The rest...I did myself...all the little stamped "2" signs for tables & flowers, the little red signs for gifts, etc., the checkered flags, the hand dipped pretzels, the popcorn favors, the flowers...

Out front...











Inside...




















Kitchen...














Favor bags ~ popcorn "cake" mix...




Back yard...(I have to note that I HATE these chairs and will never rent them again...I should have gone with the 'wedding white' wooden chairs instead of this plastic supposed-to-be-white crap)...




Ta da!!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment