Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bermuda Turquoise End Table & Mirror

I've had this end table for awhile and had put a few coats of white paint on it.  It was a cheapy Craigslist score...


I was going to put it in my bathroom for the kids' stuff and then plans changed thanks to my D.I.Y project buddy, Adrienne.  Uncle Greg brought me a $9 mirror that I painted white, distressed, and was thinking of hanging on the front porch for fun because I had no place in the house for it...


When Auntie Candy (still Adrienne) got a look at it in the basement she also saw my end table and the light bulb went on ~ she suggested painting the table this fabulous blue that she has, then propping the mirror on it on the porch...and the next step I will show you soon.  We actually "air" high fived at the idea, no joke.  Here is the finished table ~ I took the existing brass pulls and sprayed them green for fun...



Next step coming soon...

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment