Monday, July 30, 2012

10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

Recently on my most FAV TV network, BRAVO, they ran a show called "10 Things That Make Me Happy" featuring one of my favorite Housewives ~ Kyle Richards, and the AMAZING AMAZING AMAZINGGGGG Jonathan Adler.  So I thought...what are my 10 favorite things...

IN RANDOM ORDER:
- The Internet!!! (The hubby HATES my computer!) Pinterest, Blogs, Facebook...
- BRAVO TV!! Pretty much every show they run is genious.  Real Housewives of ANYWHERE!!!!, Interior Therapy by Jeff Lewis, Flipping Out!!!!!, Bethenny Ever After, Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding...
- Maxi dresses!  Obsessed.  I live in them...
- Family photos!!  Old & new.  The hub makes fun of me for the amount of frames in my house...
- Interior design!!!!  Drool.  Contemporary-cottage/Modern-vintage...Eclectic.  Another excuse to use the internet all of the time...
- D.I.Y. projects!!  Crafts, painting furniture...
- My diamonds!!  I don't care if I sound like a snob either.  Get over it.  I love my rocks ~ my wedding rings, my earrings, my diamond/sapphire ring.  Mmmmm, sparkly...
- My family jewelry!!  My Papa's wedding ring, my Gram's necklaces.  What good are they sitting in a box somewhere...
- The beach!!  The Cape or Bora Bora, I don't care.  Or frankly, any body of water.  I'm a lake girl, too.  I grew up at Lake Quinsig almost every Sunday...
- Make up & fake lashes!!  I like doing my own make up but even better, having a pro do it for you...with a big set of falsies...dreamyyyyyy...

OK since I don't like to follow the rules let's add a couple more...

- Flowers!!!  In a garden or in my house.  LOVE LOVE.  And I LOVE doing my own arrangments.
- Animals!  Hurley is at the top of the list, of course.  But I don't discriminate.  Case in point... 












I hope it goes without saying that my TRUE favorite "things" are not actually "things" so they are not on this list ~ they are the people in my life...my hubby, my beautiful babes, and my weirdo pup.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment