Friday, June 8, 2012

The Weight Challenge

In my first "Weight Challenge" post I mentioned that at Grace's birth I weighed in at 178 pounds...

*About a week-and-a-half post-delivery I randomly weighed myself and found that I was already down to my pre-pregnancy weight...163!!  A whole 15 pounds GONE...like that!!

*At about two-and-a-half weeks I was down to 156!!  Another 7 pounds!

*As of three-and-a-half weeks out I was down 25 pounds to 153.  This was with pretty little effort, too!

Now it's coming off a bit more slowly but I'm trying to eat better and hop on the elliptical when the kids allow ~ usually at night when the hub gets home.  BUT as of this week...about 5 WEEKS OUT...I broke 150 and am actually at 149 pounds!!  It's been awhile since I've seen the 140's!

**SO AS OF ABOUT 5 WEEKS POST-DELIVERY I AM DOWN 29 POUNDS!!!**

Gonna keep on keepin' on until I get back down to my fighting weight, slowly but surely!

~E

1 comment: