Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Weight Challenge

Let's see here...YUP, now its officially a CHALLENGE to lose this weight!

To re-cap...about 4 weeks in I had easily dropped 25 lbs, very little effort, just eating better.  By about 5 and 1/2 weeks I was down another 4 lbs for a total of 29 lbs GONE.  Again, this was with little effort.

Now at 7 weeks out, I'm only down another 1-2 lbs.  Last week I regularly hit the elliptical, 5x for 20 minutes each.  I'm pretty darn out of shape so I have to start slow and work my way back into it.  This week I've upped it to 25 minutes each time I go on.  And I'm going to start walking with the kids and Hurl as much as I can.  We have a HUGE hill near our house that I used to walk all of the time back in the days when I was in shape so I'm going to start walking that again.  I figure hill walk + over 30 lb stroller + about 35 lbs of kid should be a good workout!!!

So in a nutshell ~ 30 lbs GONE EASILY ~ the last 20 is going to be a bit harder!!  I guess 30 lbs in 7 weeks is pretty darn good though.

On with the battle...

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment