Monday, June 11, 2012

The BEST Big Brother!

I am happy to report that Bentley is still being an EXCELLENT big brother to Baby Gracie!  He's always asking for "sissy" and we're working on saying her name...but he still needs a little reminder when I ask him.  But then sure enough he blurts out "Grace" in his adorable little voice.  Although this morning I asked "Bentley, what's sissy's name?"  He replied..."BURP."  Not so much...but the girl does belch a lot so he's not that far off!  He loves to give her her binky if she needs it.  He will come up to me if I'm holding her and rub her back and say "shhhhhhhh" or bring me a blanket for her.  He's very sweet and caring! 

He's already teaching her life lessons...






He likes to help feed her ~ he will ask "help help" and I'll let him hold her bottle...


He loves to give her hugs and kisses...and I know he REALLY wants to pick her up...


He likes to spend time with her...




And watch over her or just check her out...



He's a very good helper!


And will even teach her his dance moves...


AND SO THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS...HE IS GRACE'S BIG BROTHER!!








Melt my heart!!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment