Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lis & Norm Get Hitched!!

This weekend another one bit the dust!!  On Friday night we headed to Plymouth for Lis and Norm's rehearsal dinner, and then back to Plymouth on Saturday for the BIG DAY!!  Here's how it went down...

I was a reader so here's my girls and I at the rehearsal...Gracie came with us and was clearly exhausted...




I decided to get my hair and makeup done & get dolled up for the occasion...needed a little change from Mom-duty clothes and things with spit-up on them...



A few pre-wedding pics with my bridesmaid girls...



The BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!


At the ceremony...which I have to say I NAILED my reader duties...I think...LOL...






Outside the church before we headed to drink our faces off...except for the 2 preggers...



Some attempts at an updated "couple" photo while we were all done up...




The ladies!!







Wedding staples...first dance & THE BELLY DANCER!!



Feeling the LOVE?



THEN...in true fashion for any PH12 wedding, or any wedding Kev Riley is at...things started to get a little hairy...


*Cleve. Enough said.*


*Kev won the centerpiece...and lots of inappropriate things happened with it.*


And then we got STRAIGHT UP SKETCHY...

*This is how they do it South of the Border ~ i.e. in Mexico.*

*Larson eating cake off my nose.*


*I have to take full advantage of getting weird with Larson and soaking up all my time with him when I can.*

*Group photo?*

*Al and I holding hands, Kate looks unconscious, and sober Tor is horrified.*

At least Al & I were smart enough to take a water break after the 2000 beers we consumed...and I hadn't drank a Bud heavy since college but they were GOOD...



And then I said na-night to my bride with a big smooch!!!


We had a FAB time as we always do with this crowd!!!  Luv ya ladies & gents!!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment