Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day...

Well, Father's Day was a very uneventful day here at Casa de Strazz.  This is really the first weekend I've had "off" from night duty since I think Memorial Day weekend so I've been having a few nights of much needed rest.  We got Daddy a nice book of pictures from the last two years with the kiddos (including Hurley!).  We ended up going to Grammy and Grampy's for dinner...

Gracie wore her first dress and I got some pics with my kiddos...












She snuggled with Daddy...





*Nice face in response to the cry!!*



B-Man hung out, too and did some artwork...






The kids spent time with Grampy on Father's Day...








 Bentley did some bubbles...



Some photos with the most important people in my life...










Daddy did his usual Daddy things with Bentley...


And our sick babe was ready to head home...in sissy's car seat...



Happy Father's Day to my amazing hubby, my wonderful Dad, Uncle Joey; and Papa & Gramps who I know are watching over us!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment