Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Weight Challenge

OK so at my physical last week I was down 43 lbs from May, to an even 135; I weighed myself earlier this week and I had lost ANOTHER 2 lbs to 133 for a total of 45 lbs; and magically today I've hit 130 ~ 48 lbs GONE!  It was chilly in the morning and I had to go out so for the hell of it I tried to throw on a pair of my old Sevens/one of my FAV jeans that I have not fit into since I was pregnant with Bentley fall 2010......MUCH TO MY EXCITEMENT......VOILA!!!!!  And yes, I was that excited I hopped on the chair in my bathroom and took pics.  Get over it.

 

No struggles, no needing to grease my hips or anything, no laying on the bed and trying to yank them up...BOOM...on they slipped right on!!!  You all already know I'm weird...and this is how proud I am of having my lil bum back...so you shouldn't be surprised at this pic!!  "Hey, small bum, how are you??  Oh you're glad to be back??  Well I'm glad to have you back!"


HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YA!  Now I need to tone up and I'd like to lose a few more pounds but not too much.  48 LBS in about 4 months ain't that bad!!!!!!!!

Oh, and just so we're clear if you haven't already figured it out ~ I don't care if anyone thinks its odd or inappropriate that I'm blogging about my weight.  Never been a sore subject for me, even when I gained 51 lbs I was very open about it!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment