Saturday, September 15, 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...

SIX years ago today I married my soulmate, my best friend, the love of my life, my partner in crime, my baby daddy.  My dearest Christopher thank you for loving me & our babies, making me laugh even when I don't want to, taking care of us, and working so hard for our family.  You have given me the gift of love, friendship, and mommyhood ~ to the two most amazing babes in the world. 

We can always look back at what we did
All those memories of you and me baby
But right now its you and me forever
And you know we could do better than anything that we did
You know that you and me, we could do anything...
 
I realize you will kill me for posting these...but after SIX years of marriage, THIRTEEN years together, and  TWENTY EIGHT years of knowing each other, this pretty much sums it up...

 
 

It will be you until the end with me, ALWAYS...

ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment