Monday, September 17, 2012

Busy!

Just a quick update that it's been a busy several days... Bentley started off with a cold and then gave it to Gracie, so we have had a few LONG nights. And my perfect lil man has been testing me and been pretty fresh the last couple of days. I either have a cold or allergies, or a mix. I have a few minor things to do to wrap up Christening decor. I need to bring in my plants on the porch because it has been getting COLD at night and I don't want to lose them ~ they'll add some nice greenery to the master bathroom. I need to start decorating the porch for the Christening party (I don't really need to do this yet, but the OCD is telling me to...). OH, and if you haven't noticed the blog has a new look and some updated pics, projects/transformations, and an Etsy Shop page. This is becauseeeeeeee I am finally taking the plunge and opening an Etsy shop. I have been searching for vintage goodies for the last couple of weeks and have a really good inventory. I am learning a lot already about vintage glass, etc. I am in the process of photographing "as is" items, working on refinishing/upcycling some items, and loading items into the shop. Stay tuned for details but once everything is ready to roll I will announce the opening of RITA HURLEY ~ RENEWED HOME! AND I need to pick up/organize this house because it is getting away from me and making me nuts. ~E

No comments:

Post a Comment