Tuesday, January 17, 2012

EIGHTEEN MONTHS OLD!!

Do YOU know how old that is?!  That is a year-and-a-half!!!  Where did it go???  Today we are going to take a different approach to Bentley's usual monthly updates and it goes a little something like this...

NAME: Bentley Christopher
AGE: Eighteen months old
HEIGHT: 33 inches / 72 percentile
WEIGHT: 23 pounds / 33 percentile
HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (someone may want to know this...): 18 1/2 inches / 38 percentile
FAVORITE WORDS: "Dog" for anything with 4 legs, "car" for anything with 4 wheels; sometimes repeats "book," "cat," "cup," "tree," "keys," "more"
PERSONALITY TYPE: I'm probably the chillest kid you'll ever meet, except when I throw a fit because I don't get what I want
INTERESTS: Anything that involves moving and climbing ~ I do not like to stay still, unless its to sleep for 12-14 hours at bedtime
FAVORITE TOYS: Golf clubs, cars, anything else I shouldn't have that is Mom's or Dad's, especially cell phones or Mom's camera
FAVORITE FOODS: Any kind of carb ~ I love going into the unlocked "junk" drawer and bringing Mom a loaf of bread or bag of goldfish to make sure she knows I want a snack
ACTIVITIES: Making a mess at Mom and Dad's house; climbing in the dishwasher when Mom's trying to empty or fill it; dashing for the stairs when the gate is open ~ Daddy even recently taught me to climb down the stairs which is fun; Feeding dog and playing in his bowls; pushing buttons ~ literally, any button I can find on any kind of device 
LOOKING FOR: What would I be looking for? Did you hide something from me?
BAD HABITS: Leaving my toys EVERYWHERE; throwing all of my binkies out of my crib even though I really want them


There you have it folks.  Bentley at 18 months!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment