Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 ~ 2012

Happy 2012!  We enjoyed a nice, quiet, low key NYE with friends, non-alcoholic champage, a nice steak dinner, and our first backyard fire. 

When I think of 2011 I don't even know where to start.  My hubby has been working so hard over the last few years to build his business and his client base and it has finally started to pay off.  He was BUSY BUSY BUSY.  Between the Electric company and the family Commercial properties, he had little time to breathe.  I'm so proud of you and all that you do for us, my Christopher. ily

In March we decided it was time for a little hubby & wife vaca so we left B with family and headed to Mexico to rest, relax, drink, eat, soak up the sun, and hang out with our "Mexican" friends, Alisa & Larson.  As hard as it was to be away from Bentley, it was an awesome week and it was much needed.  It was most definitely a highlight of our year.  Time together and fun with great friends.   

The most significant part of 2011 was being the parents of the most loveable little man anyone could ask for, Mr. Bentley.  He has grown so much over the year.  He is an even tempered ("chill"), mischevious, happy little guy who loves checking out anything new around our house or wherever we are.  He's a very observant lil guy and he loves taking it all in.  He's my LIFE, my LOVE.  He brings us so many smiles and laughs with his amazing personality.  I can't imagine what 2012 will bring for him...

OH, that's right, a new little sister.  We are counting down the days until May 12th ~ but based on 'birth history' the Dr. says I am expected to go early, maybe even earlier than Bentley was (12 days).  A late April baby would be GREAT!!! 

So, I guess 2012 will bring plenty more good times as a family, I get the amazing privelage to watch my little man grow every day and he will only become funnier as time moves on, and we'll welcome Baby Strazz #2 AKA "BGS" or Tallullah Strazzulla.  A trip to the PGA Championship in SC, celebrating weddings with some of our closest friends, and friends are having more babies so the Bryant crew will continue to grow. Maybe a vacation in the fall????  Who knows.  Maybe a permanent move for the Strazzulla family as well, we'll just have to see...

All in all, we've got it pretty darn good so as long as I have my boys I'll be one happy mama.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment