Monday, August 16, 2010

SHOP: Anthropologie

I love Anthropologie, and the new catalog came last week.  WOOHOO!  Check out some of the new home stuff ~ below are a few of my FAVs. *The following photos are all courtesy of Anthropologie's website...
 Thought Bubbles Sheet Set
*I have no need for new sheets right now - but these are turquoise and I love them!

Soren Chair, Painter's Pallette

Josef Wingback Chair, Violet Orbs

Artist's Tenet Rug, Cool

Artist's Tenet Rug, Warm

Color Swatch Knob, Rainbow
*Anthro has THE BEST knobs/hardware ~ there's something for every style.

Color Swatch Knob, Blue
*LOVE LOVE LOVE ~ I need to find a new piece of furniture to refinish just to use these!

Whirling Dervish Wallpaper
*I am not a wallpaper person, but this would work on an accent wall or framed as a piece of art.

Loyal Tea Towel
*It's a bulldogge - NEED I SAY MORE?! Already ordered two. ;)

Anthropologie never disappoints!  Now if I lose this baby weight I can start shopping for their clothes again, too. :)

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment