Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's WEDDING DAY in Florida...

Today my best girlfriend, my dear and crazy friend Trish is getting married.  WOOHOO!  I've known Trish for many years and we have had some GREAT times together since we were young.  It's strange to think that we are now old married ladies, I have a newborn baby, and I know she won't be far behind in that category (WINK WINK).  She has found a wonderful guy, Tyrone, and we couldn't be happier for them.  Although I was supposed to be in Florida and stand up as her Maid of Honor, the timing of Bentley's arrival and some post-delivery complications did not allow for a trip to Tampa this weekend.  I am sad that I cannot be there, but so incredibly happy for the two of them on this special day!  Chris, Bentley, Hurley, and I wish them an incredible and HAPPY WEDDING DAY!


We love you both and cannot wait to see you!  Bentley is looking forward to meeting his Auntie and Uncle!

LOVE AND CONGRATS!

~E, Chris, Bentley, and Hurley   

No comments:

Post a Comment