Thursday, August 12, 2010

PROJECT = Metal Nesting Tables

These metal nesting tables were another little treasure sitting in the basement at Auntie Diane and Papa Joe's.  I should have taken the time to sand down the old ivory paint with some sandpaper or wire/steel wool but in the interest of time, heat, and a growing baby belly I just sprayed them with silver spray paint.

Here are the tables BEFORE...
.
..and AFTER...


  
For now, they 'live' in the mudroom.  It is easy to move one or both - that way if we have company or are sitting out back they can easily come outside with us to use for drinks, etc.

How pretty are these flowers?!  I was the lucky "winner" of the centerpiece at a baby shower this weekend.  Pink hydrangeas and other pretty pinks make me happy!


Have a Hurley day!

~E 

2 comments:

  1. I love the rug you have in there....the mud rooms is one of my favorite rooms in your house!

    ReplyDelete