Friday, August 13, 2010

BABY CLOTHES: Amy Coe

Amy Coe is a designer of baby products and clothes.  She has a line featured at Babies R Us, including accessories, clothing, bedding/blankets, and decor.  Her clothing is absolutely adorable!  Her line features modern, graphic, and somewhat edgy prints for boys and girls.  It includes everything from animal and Pucci-style prints to peace signs and rock 'n roll designs.  Check out a few of her pieces (for boys) on my beautiful little model...




Check out Amy Coe's line if you have a baby on the way - or know someone who does - and are looking for clothes or accessories that are cute yet a little edgy.  Her pieces for girls are just as cute!

Happy Friday!

~E

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these clothes, so cute! I looked online and can't seem to find them anywhere near me. I searched the babies r us website, and nothing is coming up. Any chance you still have some of the baby boy clothes that you'd be interested in selling??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how adorable! Love the clothes too - cute! kid clothes

    ReplyDelete