Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Punkins!!!

I made some pumpkins for the kids this year - including Hurley.  They are painted, glittered, lettered, blinged out...

Gracie's is high gloss white with a metallic silver stem that I also put silver glitter paint on.  She has a pink "G" that is blinged out.  Then I sprayed the whole thing with glitter.


Bentley picked out his own pumpkin with DeDe and Duppy and I just gave it a little overhaul.  It's covered in a pearl/iridescent paint and the stem is covered in black glitter.  The glittered black "B" also has two little black motorcycles on it since he's so into cars & bikes these days.


Hurley gets his own pumpkin, too!  His I painted metallic gold and the stem is black glitter.  The "H" is white with black glitter paint.  I found two little buttons of dogs with floppy ears and bones so I painted them gold, dabbed their noses with silver glitter, and here it is!


These are nothing compared to the pumpkins I know Gampy is going to show up with though!



~E

No comments:

Post a Comment