Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Decor

I didn't go too crazy this year.  And oddly, my decor is sort of shabby/country-ish which is typically NOT like me.  But I wanted it to feel cozy for fall/winter so I went with neutrals, burlap, and furry things...
 
FRONT PORCH:
 
 
 
 
 
INSIDE:

 
 
 *Normally I would hide those toy baskets, but hey, the baskets are cute and I can't help it - I've got a 2 year old who loves cars and a 5 month old who likes crinkly and light up things. That's life!*
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then I figured I'd show you also what goes on "behind the scenes"...

 
 
 

A corner of kids/baby toys...with Grace, who you can barely see, sitting in her little play gym, and a dining room table covered in crafts that I've finished and need to list for sale in my shop!

But the rest of the house is clean, laundry is made, buffalo chicken salad is made, and a fresh batch of metch!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment