Thursday, October 11, 2012

Custom Signs

I am offering custom hand painted signs for sale via the Etsy Shop, but I also thought I would post it here in case anyone was interested. Here are a couple I have done so far...

 
 
 
 
 
 

Do you have a name, date, or quote you would like to have hand painted on a wood sign? I prefer to use scrap, weathered wood for my signs ~ I can stain, paint, white wash the background, or leave natural, and then hand paint your wording in a color of your choice.  Let me know if you are interested!

~E

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute!! A handmade sign can make all the difference when it comes to decorating a bedroom or baby room. These are the kinds of signs Salt Lake City families seem to have often, and I absolutely love them. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete