Monday, October 8, 2012

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Good Morning!

As of today, Rita Hurley ~ Renewed Home, my Etsy Shop, is OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT HERE.

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK BY CLICKING HERE.

AND VIA PINTEREST HERE. (Or via the button on my Blog home page or Shop Facebook page).

This shop is truly a reflection of my style ~ which you will hopefully get a feeling of, and those of you who know me well and have been to my home will recognize immediately! I find beautiful vintage pieces and offer them "as is" or restore them for a new take on life. Repainting, refinishing, or repurposing these discoveries ~ gorgegous colors mixed with timeless shapes make for a truly eclectic look, new personality, and ultimately a renewed life!

If you have something in mind I am open to custom work, as well as making modifications to my existing pieces if possible.

I am also offering furniture for sale via local pick-up only. I will not ship larger furniture pieces. You can keep track of any furniture for sale either through my Rita Hurley ~ Renewed Home Facebook page, or via my blog in the FURNITURE FOR SALE category.

I'm sure many of you are wondering...who is "Rita Hurley?" Rita was the name of both of my grandmothers and for years I have envisioned that if I ever had my own shop I would pay tribute to them in naming. Hurley is our beloved Olde English Bulldogge, our "first child." And there you have it!

Please check out my shop and add me to your FAVORITES! I will be adding more inventory in the coming weeks!

Thanks so much for your support!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment