Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Successful Birthday...

I would say that Hurl had a wonderful birthday.  Not that he "told" me, but a Mom can sense it.  He got his birthday present...his stuffed Woody (LOL, it's funny every time!).  He got reacquainted with his old pal, snuggled a big on his leg, and then went to town running laps back and forth between our room and Bentley's room with him...


We went for a ride to The Big Biscuit to get him a Birthday Biscuit and some other yummy treats.  He visited with some other pups in the store.  He loved his birthday treat and yes, I put it on a "real" plate and let him eat it...



In addition to his Birthday Biscuit he got some Cheesy Bones and Peanut Buttons.  He took down a Peanut Button like a champ on the car ride home from the little store.  I wonder what kind of gas he'll have after these biscuits...STINKYYYYYYYYYYY!

I realize most of you...including my hubby probably...think I'm nuts but Hurl is part of the family and I love him to pieces so I like to spoil him!!
 
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment