Friday, March 4, 2011

Man Time.

After a long day of work, Christopher loves to have some man time with Baby Bentley.  Some odd things usually go on, like the following which I captured the other night.

An empty paper towel 'thingy' can make an interesting toy for a baby, especially when his Dad sticks his hand inside of it so it becomes a big long extension of his own little arm...

*LOVE this pic - he's got a devilish look in his eye like he's saying "Mom, I'm gonna get you!!!!"


This is a good one...I think Bentley's got some spit up on his face, too...


Nobody can make Bentley laugh like Daddy can...


This happens a lot but I finally captured a mid-blow (get your mind out of the gutters people) snapshot...Christopher blows in Bentley's face and here's the reaction...


He gets all worked up and tired before bed...look at those tired eyes (on both of them!)...


And then there's the snuggling...melt my heart...


I'm sure I'll catch some flack for this post from the hubster!  Although these activities are certainly better than what I posted the boys doing a few weekends ago...I'll leave you to remember.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment