Monday, March 7, 2011

St. Barts Cottage

I truly love Coastal Living Magazine and have been a loyal subscriber for several years.  With my little friend keeping me busy, I haven't had the time I would normally like to indulge in their genius mag.  I've been getting back into my "game" lately, hence all of the Coastal Living-inspired posts. 

Anywho, they are featuring a beautiful French island-style cottage in St. Barts designed by Barry Dixon.  The whites and turquoises are incredible, accentuated by the palm trees and tropical colors of nature around the property.


The turquoises and whites mixed with wood, rattan, & other natural-looking textures, PLUS the painted doors/shutters ~ L.O.V.E.!!!

**Photos are courtesy of Coastal Living.  For more pictures of the St. Barts cottage, click here.**

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment