Monday, November 19, 2012

Stella & Dot Trunk Show to Benefit Hope

Ladies! Or Gents wanting to buy for your ladies!

I am hosting a Stella & Dot Trunk Show where 20% of sales will go towards Hope's vet bills. Thank you to my friend & stylist Amy Thistle for coordinating for me! 

Stella & Dot has been seen on celebrities and all the fashion mags ~ People, US Weekly, etc. 

SHOP AWAY! Might I suggest the "Hope" bracelet?!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP TO BENEFIT HOPE!

You can still make donations via the following ways:

1) Go to this PayPal link and make a donation.  This is my own PayPal account which I use for personal & business expenses but the following link will take you to a donation page.  I ASSURE all funds are going to Hope's vet bills in GA.

2) You can send me a personal check to: Erin Strazzulla, 11 River Ave., South Grafton, MA 01560.  Please put "Hope" in the subject line.

**By end of week I will transfer PayPal funds/take checks to bank and put a check in the mail to the hospital to put towards her balance.** 

3) You can make a donation via check or credit card directly to the animal hospital that is caring for her ~ Bethlehem Veterinary Hospital in Bethlehem, GA.  PHONE: (770) 867-2977.  ADDRESS: Bethlehem Veterinary Hospital, 799 Christmas Ave., Suite 100, Bethlehem, GA 30620.  Please specify that your donation is for Hope, the Olde English Bulldogge Rescue with English Bulldog-Rescue of GA.

4) Buy some jewelry!  http://www.stelladot.com/ts/4ntl5

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment