Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day!!  I am thankful for...

My wonderful husband, my amazing babies, and my loveable pup.  I am thankful to have such wonderful friends and family.

This year, I am SO grateful for English Bulldog-Rescue of GA and everyone who has helped rescue, sent thoughts and prayers, and donated to help towards our girl Hope's vet bills.  I am thankful that I came across her picture when I did and was able to save her from being put to sleep, and now I am thankful for her improving health and all of you who are thinking of her and sending well wishes.  I am especially thankful for my husband who finally gave in to my incessant nagging and allowed me to work to bring this girl into our home for some lovin.

OH, I am NOT thankful for the Croup & Strep Throat.  UGH.

Lots of love,
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment