Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Shop Announcement!

A couple of weeks ago, my friend/fellow treasure hunter and I hit some yard sales and also this new little store in Grafton called The Mix.  The owner Kathy and I got to talking and come to find out she rents space in her store for local artists, collectors, "treasure hunters," etc. to sell their goods.  We hit it off and decided that I would have my own space in her store!!!  So Rita Hurley ~ Renewed Home furniture & treasures will be available for sale at...

THE MIX
Just the right mix of old, new, and repurposed treasures
40 North Main Street  (In front of the Post Office Pub)
North Grafton, MA



I will be moving in this Thursday, November 8th so should be all set up by Friday morning at the latest!  Pics to follow!!!

Thanks to Kathy for working with me!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment