Friday, October 14, 2011

October = Operation Organization

It's no secret that I'm not your "traditional" housewife.  I wish for my hubby's sake I could claim that role but it would be  BIG FAT LIE.  Actually, I guess I am a "housewife" but FOR SURE I AM NO "HOMEMAKER" - cooking and cleaning, well, at least the cleaning part just isn't my thing. 


You want me to decorate - GREAT - you want me to clean - FIND SOMEONE ELSE.  In the words of my favorite kitchen towel ~ "I don't do this housewife bullshit."  Hubby, this is for you...I never thought of it this way...


I really need to get my game face on so I can help out my Mr. because he is so incredibly busy and stressed.  SO, I have decided that October is Operation Organization at Casa de Strazz!!  Here I am NOW...


ON THE TO-DO LIST:

1) Have the rugs cleaned - CHECK!

2) Hire the cleaning ladies back - CHECK!  Although they can't get here soon enough...

3) FINALLY babyproof the kitchen and a few other areas - We'll be hitting Babies 'R Us this weekend.

4) Get set up with a new financial advisor.

5) Get all of our business paperwork in order and over to our new tax lady ~ this lady rocks my world, she is SO good!!

6) Organize the hubby's office - we have some new filing cabinets on the way so we plan to finally reorganize some paperwork and implement a new "system" to benefit my hubby's busy schedule, with the help of yours truly.  Trust me, there are LOTS of papers to organize and file so this is going to be a big project. 

From there I think we'll be in pretty good shape ~ much better organized and CLEAN, because let's face it...I don't like to do housework on days that end in "Y"... ;)  But at least I'm honest about it!!


So OCTOBER'S OPERATION ORGANIZATION is in full effect!!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment