Tuesday, October 11, 2011

80's in October!!

This weather is crazy, I love it!  I was getting used to the crisp fall days and all of the sudden we hit 80 degrees.  The hubby and I headed to the Cape to enjoy the weather with friends this past weekend.  Who thought we'd be able to hit the beach and actually go in the water (OK, so we didn't go in allll the way but we went in enough to attempt catching minnows for Bentley....and Auntie Nicole got him a crab)! 

Hurley stayed guard at the house while we hit Dana's for lunch (sorry DeDe and Dup I didn't realize he'd find this spot in the big room) and every other time we left him...


We got plenty of sun time in, shopped downtown Falmouth and had dinner at Woods Hole, went down to the dock and checked out bike bath while the 'bikers' headed to Cape Cod bagel (the BIKERS would be everyone except Bentley & I), hit the beach, and the boys made a deliciousssssss lunch of littlenecks, garlic bread, and stuffed quahogs.  Bentley had fun, too!


I don't know when we'll make it to the Cape again this year - maybe not until a winter trip - but we'll be back!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment