Friday, October 28, 2011

COMING MAY 2012

Bentley and Hurley are happy to announce that they are going to be big brothers! Baby Strazz #2 is due May 12, 2012 (hopefully sooner since my lil man was 12 days early............).  I am 12 weeks along. We had an ultrasound today and both the ultrasound tech & Dr. are guessing that BS2 is a GIRL. BUT they will confirm at my 18 week ultrasound.  Funny thing is that at Bentley's 12 week ultrasound we nicknamed him "Flip" because the kid wouldn't stop moving, rolling, and flipping in circles ~ we were in there forever in order for them to get the proper measurements and pictures because he wouldn't stop moving.  Today, Baby #2 just chilled there and we were done in no time!



On the pregnancy front, I was SICK AS HELL (hence that whole hosptial visit thing I told you about a few weeks back...) and caved in for nausea meds at 7 weeks.  With Bentley I lasted until 13 weeks and then was still sick most of my pregnancy.  The meds have been helping as long as I remember to take them...DUH...they are a LIFESAVER.  I was getting pretty sick of yaking in plastic bags in my car or dashing to the bathroom to boot what little I could hold down.  Otherwise, just very tired and hoping to turn that corner soon.

We are very grateful for the love and support of our families and friends during this exciting time!  We love you all!


YAY for Baby Girl (*We think*) Strazz!

~E, Chris, Bentley, Hurley, and BGS

No comments:

Post a Comment