Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's Goin On?!

Hey, folks!  E and Bentley reporting in after a few days!  Well, what's goin' on here??  Bentley's sick, I'm sick, Daddy's working, Hurley is a big baby as usual...Grampy is still laid up but now we can't even visit because we don't want to get him sick...Auntie Alis is home from Mexico and I've been getting ready to host a ladies night...and just chasing the munchkin around as usual...


We went to the driving range to watch Daddy hit balls...


Bentley has mastered climbing the stairs, with his big brother to guard him...


He's even been "helping" me move furniture...no, that ottoman does not go in the middle of the dining room!


Then I realized he moved it because he wanted to check out my naked lady art...and got in there for some wet kisses...


So, we've been having fun and holding down the fort at Casa de Strazz!


~E

No comments:

Post a Comment