Thursday, August 11, 2011

Naptime Surprise...

I guess I shouldn't be "surprised" because its the second time this week Bentley has woken up from his nap sans diaper.  Today, however, he was jumping up and down for joy, diaper on the floor outside of his crib...as I stepped in something wet.  YUP, my happy baby peed right through the bars of his crib in a nice, neat line right on the rug!!  I'm sure that will be the first of many times he will pee on my floor ~ especially knowing that his father was a closet peer (should that be pee-er instead of peer???)...literally...like, would pee in the closet. 

Then he decided to help me get ready for his Aunties' visit by tearing everything out of the cabinet and getting into the fridge; then I guess he was gonna take himself for a walk and enjoy a nice warm Corona...


~E

No comments:

Post a Comment