Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Big Boy!!!

All of the sudden between about 9 1/2 and 10 months the lil man figured out all kinds of new things!  I reported in a few weeks ago that he was 'on the move' and he's certainly become a lot more agile and quick!  At first it was a couple of unsure movements here and there...now he is a full blown CRAWLER!!!  I would call his signature move "The Skateboard Scoot" since he keeps one leg under him like the 'board' and uses his other leg to scoot himself around.


Around the same time, he finally figured out how to hold his own bottle...well, he could hold it but now he can acutally feed himself!  Before, if I went to grab it to show him how to tilt it he just let go, but all of the sudden after a few times of leaning backwards to do it he understands now that he needs to tilt it. 


He's a true bottle professional now!


He also loves his juice and sippy cup!  I tried with the sippy cup about 2 months ago and it was really hard for him to get any juice (I tried THREE different brands of cups...) so I gave up and figured I'd try again when he was a little older.  Well once he understood that he had to tilt his bottle, he got the sippy cup as well and now loves it!


All of the sudden my baby boy started doing all these 'toddlerish' things and he seems so grown up!!!!!  I can't believe it's almost been ONE WHOLE YEAR!!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment