Friday, June 17, 2011

ELEVEN MONTHS OLD!!

Yesterday my baby boy was 11 MONTHS OLD!!!  He started the day off right when I found this in the morning...


On warm nights I'll put him to bed in just his diaper sometimes ~ I guess my little smarty pants has figured out how to take it off!  Later on it proved to be very difficult to continue doing these little 'photoshoots' but QUITE hilarious.  I had a special guest to help me this time...shout out to Auntie Age.  It started OK...


Then he spit up some dinner on his sign...


He was easily distracted, so we "brought him back" with his hairbrush, which didn't last long so we took other measures...


He made his way to the "laundry chair" so naturally Auntie Age put some booty shorts around his head...


He tried to climb me and then Hurl came down to visit, and he was off again...


I went upstairs to get him a onesie for bed and came down to find this gloriousness...


Nothing like a bottle, a wooden zebra, and some Good Carl in a basket (with a sheepskin...) before bed!  And just for the record this all took place in about 15 mins!  Happy 11 months, buddy!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment