Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello, Cape Cod!

'Tis the season!!  The hubby was away last weekend and I haven't been feeling well, so I decided to pack up the remaining two boys and head to the Cape on Saturday for our first Cape visit of the season.  We did take Bentley last summer, but he of course was too little to enjoy it. 

Mum was at the house on Saturday morning so she helped me pack up the boys in the car.  I was even lucky enough to have my own personal chauffeur...


We got there and Bentley had some lunch in Ava's pink chair and one of her bibs...


He played with some of his cousin Tyler's trucks...


It was a nice day so I wanted Bentley to have his first day at the beach.  I put him in a bathing suit just for fun... 


He wasn't too sure about the sand...


But he seemed to like the buckets...



He was SO tired but there was so much to see he just couldn't sit still!  We had lots of fun with DeDe and Duppy!


He had a messy dinner (and maximized his use of Tyler's sippy cup!) and had his first night in the new room at DeDe & Dup's...


On Sunday morning before we headed home I really wanted to take the lil guy down to the dock in the wagon.  It was a bit chilly but he loved it and took it all in...he liked watching the boats!


We had a nice quiet weekend and are looking forward to spending lots of time in the Cape this summer!


~E

No comments:

Post a Comment