Monday, May 2, 2011

God Bless America and Our Troops!

I thought it was a "big" weekend because of the Royal Wedding but hearing today that Bin Laden was killed overnight makes this seemingly "big" weekend HUGE for our country and for the greater good of the free world.  Almost ten years of chasing this EVIL murderer who was responsible for not only THOUSANDS of innocent lives lost in the 9/11 World Trade Center terrorist attacks, the suffering of those families left behind, and our brave armed forces who have dedicated their lives to this "War on Terror" for the last decade, many who have not returned home.


God Bless America, Land that I LOVE.  THANK YOU TO OUR VETS, TO OUR TROOPS CURRENTLY SERVING, and TO THE NAVY SEAL TEAM 6 THAT TOOK OUT ONE OF THE MOST HORRIFIC MASS MURDERERS IN HISTORY!!!  Two shots to the face - boom boom!!

I know this is unlike me to say anything...but the only thing I'm not sure of is why this is a "victory" for the President when it was clearly the CIA, military officials, and most important of all the Navy Seal Team 6 that was responsible.  Off my soap box for now...

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment