Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Olive & Cocoa

I love when catalogs come in the mail.  You MUST have seen Billy Madison, right?  Well for me, the arrival of a stack of great catalogs is the equivalent of "Nude Magazine Day" for Billy.  Come on, I'm just trying to relate it to something! Come on down to my level on that one. ;)  Anywho, this catalog that I've never seen before just came, Olive & Cocoa.  It's full of goodies ~ unique & upscale gifts and beautiful floral arrangements.  LOVE these home decor gift ideas, although some of this stuff has inspired me to do a couple of DIY projects...







The also have gorgeous flower arrangements.  I will certainly keep them in mind for inspiration if I decide to make any arrangments myself for the house, or order from my FAV local florist.  I have to admit I am not a fan of red roses though and these arrangements incorporate a lot of red roses, assuming because Valentine's Day is coming up.  If it were me, I'd probably sub the red roses for something else.  Anywho, these are still incredibly gorgeous - red roses or not!


These are such eye candy for me.  I LOVE having fresh flowers around.  And these ones above ~ the colors; the incorporation of natural elements - branches & moss; the unique wooden planters.  YUM.

**All photos on this post are courtesy of Olive & Cocoa.**

Check them out for great gift ideas...or something for yourself! ;)

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment