Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mickey the Mouse...

Now its no secret that I'm off my rocker sometimes...a little eccentric we'll call it.  And I'm an animal freak.  Well yesterday as I ventured into the basement I saw this cute little furry face peeking out of the cardboard remnanats from the elliptical machine.  Micky the Mouse was all cuddled up looking nice and comfy.  A normal chick would probably freak out.  First, I took a pic on my cell and texted it to hubby saying "My new pet." 


Then I went upstairs and got a colander (???WHY???) and a dish towel to try and nudge the lil guy into the colander but he snuck away.  He tucked himself into a little crevice of the styrofoam but I got him out and into the handy colander, then off we went into the back yard to set him free.  


Mickey was awfully cute but now he's back in the wild with the rest of his family.  My good deed for the day.  And yes, I washed my hands...and the colander...after.

~E          

No comments:

Post a Comment