Monday, December 12, 2011

2011 Christmas Decorations!

So as I mentioned, I was planning to put up a fraction of the decorations I did last year.  With not feeling so great and already not being quite as mobile as my non-pregnant self, it was just easier to take it back a notch this year.  BUT there are still plenty of decorations to make it feel very Christmassy ~ our parents always made the holidays very special for us and the houses were always decorated so I plan to do the same for Bentley and the rest of our future brood.  Anywho...here you have it...CHRISTMAS DECOR 2011...

The dining area...


The living room area...


And a few diddy's in the kitchen...including the Elf on the Shelf...


And last but not least, my handsome holiday Hurley with his new collar...


There you have it!  Christmas 2011 at Casa de Strazz!  Now it's time to start wrapping presents.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment