Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Potty!

For some reason on Friday Bentley had this sudden urge to use the potty.  We got him a small potty that goes on the floor but ultimately have been wanting to get him a seat that goes on the "real" potty so he can use a stool.  Well anyways, he wanted to use the potty so I took off his diap and he pulled his jeans off and sat there for awhile - at least three times getting up and yelling "Mommy, I did good!!!" - ultimately, with no pee in there.  Hehe.  He finally on his own carried the potty into the family room and sat on it watching TV.  I saw him get up and stand facing it, then yelled again "Mommy, I did good!!!"  Well sure enough, my little main stood, aimed, and fired right into his big boy potty for the first time!



~E

No comments:

Post a Comment