Tuesday, May 8, 2012

THIRTY ONE?!

Last year I was wishing goodbye to my 20's in a big way...


The hubs planned a nice day for us and we had a BIG partayyyy.  This year ~ EH, a LITTLE different!!  Not only no cocktails but 3 days prior we welcomed the newest and smallest member of the Strazz fam!! 


It was certainly the most special birthday yet...


I have to thank the BEST hubby in the world for everything he does for me ~ the last few days, the last 9 months, and ALWAYS!!!  You are the BEST ~ ILY!!!

I also need to thank our families, particularly Mum and Auntie Diane, who have helped TREMENDOUSLY over the course of this pregnancy and over the last week.  They have helped me so much, especially at the end of my pregnancy and since we left for the hospital to have Gracie - taking care of Bentley, Hurley, the house, and now me while I recover.  So a big thank you to M & D, Auntie Diane & Papa Joe, and Uncle Joey & Auntie Kristin for all of your help recently!!! 

I am very lucky!!  LOTS OF LOVE AND THANKS!!!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment