Thursday, May 17, 2012

22 MONTHS OLD!

Today Bentley is 22 MONTHS OLD!!  I can't believe my little man is a big brother and is almost 2!!! 






He waved bye to Grammy as she drove off today...




He is talking up a storm...I swear he learns a new word every day...
Strawberries
Orange
Banana AKA Nana
Cat
Dog
Bunny
Birdie
Please/Thank you
Shower AKA Showa...by the way one of his favorite things to do right now!
Diaper AKA Diapa
Color...he LOVES to color!
Crayon
Sticker AKA Sticka
Pancake AKA Cake
Waffle AKA WaWa
Light & Fan...naturally from the electrician's son!
Milk
Help
Brush & Rinse...for his teeth!
Binky
Tractor
Grass
Rock
Work
Watch
Touch
Water
...and anything golf-related he has down pat...golf ball, golf club...

He is obsessed with taking showers and asks all day to take a "showa."  I've also noticed that he has taken a liking to the vacuum when our cleaning lady is here...so I let him give the dustbuster a whirl and he loved it...I guess he likes things to be clean...





He thinks my magazines are books and checked out some Coastal Living while sitting comfortably in the chair...



He is superb big brother!  He likes to help me give Grace her bottle, he will give her her binky, bring her a blanky...he is very sweet.  And he's started to say "shhhhhhh" when she cries.  He also loves to give her kisses and always gives her a kiss on the head goodnight.  In this first pic he is attempting a kiss, and then he just likes to watch her but is very curious about wanting to hold her and will say "hold hold"...




He has also taken a liking to her Boppy pillow...




I am one lucky Mama!!


~E

No comments:

Post a Comment