Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sick Baby...

Yesterday morning in the Cape when I went to get Bentley from his crib, he surprised me with projectile vomit all over the place.  This was A LOT of puke, people.  And it was chunky.  YUM.  After getting him washed up with DeDe's help, and the crib all stripped down and cleaned, he was FINE.  I mean FINE...You'd never know I had just found him sitting in piles puke.  I gave him a couple of bottles during the day instead of a heavy breakfast & lunch, and when he was still OK at din he had a regular meal.  Well, this morning he woke up covered in poop.  I thought I smelled something as I walked into his room and sure enough, diarrhea everywhere.  (INSERT JINGLE HERE..."DIARRHEA CHA CHA CHA...")  He is otherwise fine and has no temp so the Drs. office said to just keep an eye on him; make sure he drinks a lot and eats bland food to help his poops.  I guess they've received a lot of similar calls.  The upside to a sick baby is that he was nice and snuggly this morning and fell asleep on me for awhile...and woke up with some sweaty hair but still as happy as a clam...


And yes, he is naked AGAIN!  Summertime 'tis the season of naked babies!  Stay tuned for lots of 4th of July weekend pics...

ANDDDD HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY TO AUNTIE NICOLE TODAY!!!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment