Thursday, August 30, 2012

Craft Central

Where have I been you ask?  WELL.  When I decide to throw a party, I go for it.  I'm ALL IN. So with Gracie's Christening coming up in OHHHHH 6 WEEKS or so...the psycho in me has already started planning, picking decor, and crafting.  So I spent about a week+ figuring out how I wanted to decorate and coming up with ideas, then the last week or so crafting & such.  LOTS of crafting. 

First were the invites...which I had to hand stamp with a pink crown and then attach rhinestones to each.

 
 
 
 
 
My girl was a good helper!  Any further pictures of my crafting will likely be in black & white so as not to give away the decor!!


Here are the few sneak peeks you are going to get...

 
 
 
 
 
 

It's a good thing I started early because when I did a "rough draft" table layout the other night I immediately panicked and realized there needs to be some serious editing.  So back to the drawing board with some ideas...

Lots of posts to come!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment