Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quick Update...

So things have been hectic but I wanted to take a few to give you a quick update of the happenings in Strazz-Land...

We had a fun Labor Day weekend.  Christopher treated me to a spa day, complete with massage, mani & pedi (which was desperately needed.)  Also on Saturday, Bentley was 7 WEEKS OLD!

(WOE is me...life is stressful at 7 weeks!)

His hair looks as fabulous as EVER...


On Sunday we went to the Woodstock Fair with Uncle Joey, Auntie Kristin, Tyler, and Ava.  It was a beautiful day and we ate LOTS of good food. 


The fair also had things like this...

(Leave it to me to zone in on the pig's butt in the nice, family-oriented sand castle display!)

Then we spent the rest of the day at the lake with friends. 


On Tuesday he got to visit with DeeDee (or is it D-D, or DD now?? There may be a spelling change...stay tuned!) and Dup, and then on Wednesday night we had a dinner date with Grammy and Grampy. 

Overall, days consist of feeding, burping, diaper changes (LOTS of diaper changes - we should buy stock in Pampers), cuddling, and playing, and not much else~Casa de Strazz is proof of that.  I generally have enough time to put laundry in the washer and maybe change it over to the dryer, then when it comes to folding and putting it away, not so much!  Although I could be a professional bottle washer or enter some kind of speed bottle-assembly contest at this point.  

Judging by this photo either Baby B thinks I'm REALLY boring or he's already taking after his big brother Hurley in the "shoestring" department.


This weekend Daddy has a big golf outing and it is Grammy's birthday.  Mommy and Daddy also have an anniversary coming up next week - YAY!  So again, sorry I have been scarce lately but look at this face...he keeps me busy, even if it's just staring at him like a creepster!


Anywho, I will report in as often as I can for now.  Have a Hurley day!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment