Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary to US!!

So my computer crapped the bed...and I'm on Chris'...which he does not like because he thinks I'll "break" it.  Hehe.  Apparently the other laptop needs a new MOTHERBOARD or something?!  Is that like the "mother ship"?! (Sometimes I think Mum & Dad would claim I came from the mother ship instead of from their gene pool...haha!) 

Anywho...today is our FOUR year anniversary!  I cannot believe it has been FOUR YEARS ALREADY!  Although we've known eachother for a LIFETIME...literally.  For those that don't know, we met when we were THREE YEARS OLD, in 1984, in preschool - grew up on the same street, went to school together, and then went to college together.  And the rest is history!  So we've been together essentially our entire lives.  AND NOW HE IS STUCK WITH ME...evil laugh...there is NO ESCAPING! (He may act like he doesn't like me much...but in reality he is glad he "wifey'd up"...I think???)

We had the most incredible wedding ever and we partied like it was 1999 (yes, I just threw a Prince line in there...).  It was NUTS, thanks to a crazy bride & groom, a heavy pour at the bar, a great DJ, and some even crazier guests!  I could tell a bunch of stories here, but let's keep it "G" rated for now.  Come on, I'm a MOM now! ;)  Here are some wedding pics that I like to look back at and drool over because I want to do it all over again!

 

Happy Anniversary to my best friend, my Christopher ~ the most incredible guy, husband, and daddy in the world!  ILY ALWAYS.


XOXO

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment